TileAlign Spacer Posts
The TileAlign Spacer Posts are part of the EASYTileAlign system specially designed for ensuring a perfectly level patio every time!
How To Use
The TileAlign Spacer Posts are quick and convenient to use and are suitable for traditional tile installation methods.
- Insert the post beneath each exposed tile edge, making sure there is direct contact between the post and the tile with no adhesive or mortar in between.
- Install the adjacent tile tightly against the already inserted spacer posts. Slide the tile back and forth or use a rubber mallet t bed the tile into the adhesive or mortar while releasing air trapped underneath.
- Spin the levelling cap on the spacer post and tighten to achieve a level surface across the joint. On tiles with a polished surface, use a protective shield (sold separately) to prevent scratching.
- After the mortar/slurry has cured, unspin the caps and snap off the spacers in the direction of the joint.
Please note, the caps and ant-friction shields can be reused.
Quantity – x150 posts per bag.
We recommend using Instarmac Pro-Prime Slurry when laying porcelain tiles which you can find here on our website – https://thecobbleshop.co.uk/product/instarmac-pro-prime-slurry-grey/
We also recommend using the Instarmac ProPave Grout when filling in joints between your porcelain tiles, check it out – https://thecobbleshop.co.uk/product/instarmac-propave-grout-black/
Sold separately are both the spin caps and the anti-friction shields which are available here –
- Levelling Caps – https://thecobbleshop.co.uk/product/tilealign-levelling-caps/
- Anti-Friction Shields – https://thecobbleshop.co.uk/product/tilealign-shields/
All deliveries within Ayrshire, Glasgow, East Kilbride, Paisley and surrounding areas will be made with one of our own fleet of hi-ab. lorries. Please leave detailed information about where the goods have to be dropped. We operate a kerbside delivery but where possible will attempt to place your goods in the position of your choice providing this is within reason. We will not however take a lorry off of the public road onto a driveway for example without a damage disclaimer being signed by the customer first. Please ask for details of this when ordering and we will be happy to explain.
All deliveries outside Ayrshire, Glasgow, East Kilbride and Paisley are subcontracted out via palletised carrier companies. It is your responsibility to advise us of any delivery restrictions you may have prior to the goods being despatched, along with your full delivery address including postcode and contact telephone number.
We offer FREE DELIVERY to most parts of Ayrshire, East Kilbride, Paisley and Glasgow. **This is subject to terms and conditions**
For more information please follow this link to the delivery information area on our website – https://thecobbleshop.co.uk/delivery/