Drainage Coil 100mm
Drainage Coil is a corrugated subsoil drainage system that is designed to relive ground water in areas that are at risk of damage due to water saturation.
How To Install Drainage Coil
- Dig a trench wider than your pipe at a gradient
- Lay a water-permeable landscape fabric in the trench. We recommend using our landscape/weed control fabric – https://thecobbleshop.co.uk/?product_cat=&post_type=product&s=weed+control
- Fill the bottom of the trench with aggregate. We recommend using our Drainage Gravel – https://thecobbleshop.co.uk/?product_cat=&post_type=product&s=drainage+gravel
- Lay the Drainage Coil
- Place more aggregate into the trench
- Cover the entire drain with the remaining fabric
- Hide the drain. We recommend using Top Soil – https://thecobbleshop.co.uk/product/top-soil/
Please be aware that this coil is sold by the LINEAR METER.
£1.70 = 1 linear meter.
Size – 4″ / 100mm diameter.
Drainage Coil is also sometimes referred to as –
- Wavin Coil
- Land Drain
- Drainage Pipe
- Perforated Coil
- Perforated Drainage Pipe
Please be aware that this is how we suggest laying drainage coil, please adapt these suggestions to suit your own situation.
The Cobble Shop accepts no responsibility if these laying suggestions do not work for yourself.
All deliveries within Ayrshire, Glasgow, East Kilbride, Paisley and surrounding areas will be made with one of our own fleet of hi-ab. lorries. Please leave detailed information about where the goods have to be dropped. We operate a kerbside delivery but where possible will attempt to place your goods in the position of your choice providing this is within reason. We will not however take a lorry off of the public road onto a driveway for example without a damage disclaimer being signed by the customer first. Please ask for details of this when ordering and we will be happy to explain.
All deliveries outside Ayrshire, Glasgow, East Kilbride and Paisley are subcontracted out via palletised carrier companies. It is your responsibility to advise us of any delivery restrictions you may have prior to the goods being despatched, along with your full delivery address including postcode and contact telephone number.
We offer FREE DELIVERY to most parts of Ayrshire, East Kilbride, Paisley and Glasgow. **This is subject to terms and conditions**
For more information please follow this link to the delivery information area on our website – https://thecobbleshop.co.uk/delivery/