- Deliveries will be made kerbside, should you have any specific access requirements or instructions, please discuss these with us upon placing the order. Please note that if the driver considers your access unsuitable for whatever reason they are well within their rights to refuse to unload the delivery, if this is the case the driver will try to unload it as close as possible to the required destination, which may well be at the side of the road. Our driver will always try their best to accommodate a specific delivery placement however this is not always possible.
- Our delivery drivers will not generally ring your door bell and/or chap your door to alert you of their arrival. If you have any specific requirements for the delivery, we must be made aware of this as soon as possible. We ask that if your order is placed online, that you put any delivery instructions into the box provided or speak to a member of staff to have this done.
- Upon completion of your order, you will be advised of your delivery date. Delivery time is between 7AM-7PM on that specified day. Please keep an eye on your ‘Check My Order’ link that will be sent to you in the event that we can deliver your goods earlier.
- We strongly suggest you do not book any trade person to complete a job involving goods ordered from us, until after your delivery due date.
- Please check your delivery at the earliest possible chance to recognise any visible defects, damages or shortages.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept any returns of materials that have been used. For example, any stones that have been put down or slabs that have been laid. Ensure suitability of goods before using.
- We cannot be liable for any costs involved in lifting or re-laying any goods deemed unsuitable for any reason. Please check suitability before laying.
- If you wish to return items to us, we ask you to contact the branch by telephone or email within 14 days of the collection or delivery date.
- If you are returning an unwanted item, it must be in new, un-used condition and fit for immediate re-sale. If it is a packaged item, the packaging must be factory sealed, intact and in good condition. We may apply a re-stocking charge, depending on the circumstances and we reserve the right not to accept items for return or refund.
- Please note – you will only receive a refund of the cost of the goods received and not the delivery charge.
- If we have not received notification of any return due to change of mind within 14 days from date of delivery it will be assumed that acceptance of the goods has taken place. Any subsequent claim will be subject to our discretion, and we reserve the right to choose whether to make a full refund.
- When we have arranged to collect goods from your site or home, it may be appropriate to apply a collection and restocking fee. This will be discussed when you contact us.
Colour Differences & Variations
- Please be aware that as all stones and paving are natural products, there is a likelihood of colour variations. Your piece of stone in a unique product. The way these minerals and organic materials settle into the stone is what causes the huge array of colours, patterns, texture and veining in a given slab or stone.
Our artificial grass is cut to order as per your specified measurements. Please ensure you have checked your measurements before ordering.
Once the artificial grass has been cut, we will not be able to honor any returns.
Changes in measurements can be amended up to but no later than 72 hours before the date of delivery or collection.
Tiles within our extensive range of porcelain outdoor tiles are extremely hardwearing and frost resistant, and come in a wide range of colours, sizes and textures.
Please be aware that batches can vary in colour and overall appearance, so please ensure that you have ordered enough for the completion of the job to avoid a need for a second order that could be from a different batch.
Colours may be a different shade and the marbling may be incomparable to those from a different batch.
As variation in colour, shading and texture may occur between different batches of tiles, we recommend your purchase sufficient tiles in one go to complete a project. Please ensure satisfactory blend of shades can be achieved BEFORE as claims relating to variations that were apparent before fixing will not be accepted once the tiles have been installed.
Please note these items are non-returnable.
Ask a member of the sales team for advice on quantity required.