EASY Tile Align
The quick and easy solution for ensuring a perfectly level patio. EASY TileAlign is quick and convenient. It is suitable for traditional tile installation methods, or for use with Azpects revolutionary EASYClickBase system. Easy Tile Align ensures that a smooth, even surface is achieved on calibrated, ceramic, or porcelain tiles.
How To Use EASY Tile Align
For a quick and easy demonstration on how to use this product, feel free to watch the YouTube video provided by Azpects – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7gIlY4Z6zM&t=1s
How to use –
- Fit each spacer post between the pavers
- Add optional shield to protect the tile/paving option you are working with
- Spin the top cap until the tile/paving lippage disappears
- Remove top cap and then snap the spacer post once the tile/pavers have set
Here at The Cobble Shop, we sell these Tile Align kits in both packets and individual units.
EASY Tile Align
All deliveries within Ayrshire, Glasgow, East Kilbride, Paisley and surrounding areas will be made with one of our own fleet of hi-ab. lorries.
Please leave detailed information about where the goods have to be dropped. We operate a kerbside delivery but where possible will attempt to place your goods in the position of your choice providing this is within reason.
We will not however take a lorry off of the public road onto a driveway for example without a damage disclaimer being signed by the customer first. Please ask for details of this when ordering and we will be happy to explain.
We will always endeavour to place the goods as close to the position requested as possible. However, this is not always possible due to obstructions like parked vehicles overhanging branches power lines etc.
All deliveries outside Ayrshire, Glasgow, East Kilbride and Paisley are subcontracted out via palletised carrier companies. It is your responsibility to advise us of any delivery restrictions you may have prior to the goods being despatched, along with your full delivery address including postcode and contact telephone number.
The following check list is provided to ensure that delivery is achieved in the easiest and safest manner for all concerned.
- Check that your access is suitable; this does not just mean your drive but the road approaching your property?
- Can a refuse truck gain access to your property?
- Is the allocated drop off point for the goods on a flat level surface, free of gravel and uneven paving etc?
Pallet trucks cannot deliver up or down inclines.
- You, or a designated individual, must be available to sign for the goods, with a contact telephone supplied if different to your own.
- Have you given the correct postal address, including postcode and contact telephone number?
- Are there any low hanging branches? The high sides of the vehicle may not be able to get under these, so please check.
Please note that if the driver considers your access unsuitable for whatever reason he is well within his rights to refuse to unload the pallet or alternatively unload it as near as possible to the required destination, which may well be at the side of the road.
If, when the driver delivers, he cannot obtain a signature, the delivery may be returned for delivery at a later date. Further charges may be incurred if this happens.
For Distance (Online & Mail Order) Selling:
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, a customer is allowed to return an item if they simply change their mind. A customer has the right to cancel at any time from the moment they place their online order, and up to 14 days from the day they receive the goods. The customer then has a further 14 days from the date they notify the retailer of their cancellation to return the goods. -There are exemptions to online returns which include tailor made/personalised goods.